1) SOUL TRAIN CRUISE CONTEST 10/28/2013 and Ends 11/29/2013
2) Entrant must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry and be a legal resident of Illinois or Indiana. No purchase necessary.
3) How to Enter: Listen weekdays in the 7am, 10am, 3pm & 7pm hours for the “soul train sounder”! When you hear it, be the 10th caller at 773/928-9230 to qualify. Listeners can also enter online at soul1063radio.com by filling out the registration form.
4) (1) qualifier will be selected by a station panel from all eligible entries. Grand Prize winner will be announced on-air on or about Monday December 2nd 2013. Winner will be notified by phone.
5) Grand Prize: (1) Cabin for (2) adult persons on the Soul Train Cruise Feb. 23rd thru March 2nd 2013 valued at $5900.00. (1) Round Trip Airfare for (2) to valued at $1000.00. If winner is unable to accept prize, then the winner forfeits the prize. No other prize will be substituted. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6) In The Event The Contest Is Compromised By Causes Beyond The Reasonable Control Of Soul 106-3 or Which Corrupts Or Impairs The Security/Fairness Or Proper Operation Of The Contest, Soul 106-3 Reserves The Right In its Sole Discretion To Suspend, Modify Or Terminate The Contest.
7) Any Tax Liability Is The Responsibility Of The Winner.
8) The Decision of Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM) Is Final.
9) Eligibility: Employees Of Dontron, Inc, Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Centric, StarVista Entertainment, Entertainment Cruise Productions, Any Of Their Respective Affiliated Companies, Their Franchisees, Subsidiaries And Advertising And Promotional Agencies Involved In This Promotion, Members Of Their Immediate Families (Spouses, Parents, Siblings, Children And Their Spouses, Regardless Of Where They Live) Of Such Employees Or Persons Who Reside In The Same Household Whether Related Or Not, Are Not Eligible To Participate. Entrant must be legal residents of Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, LaSalle, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties in Illinois and Jasper, LaPorte, Lake, Newton, and Porter Counties in Indiana.
10) Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM) are Not Responsible For Problems With Telephones Lines Or Equipment, lost incomplete, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical or wireless difficulties or inability to transmit internet entries.
11) One Entry per person, per house hold.
12) By Participating, Entrants, Winner And Qualifiers Agree To The Use Of Their Name And Or Likenesses For Advertising Purposes Without Compensation, And To Release, Discharge And Hold Harmless Dontron, Inc., Crawford Broadcasting, WPWX-FM, WYCA-FM, WSRB-FM, WYRB-FM, Centric, StarVista Entertainment, Entertainment Cruise Productions, Their Franchisees, Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Prize Suppliers, Employees And Advertising And Promotional Agencies From Any And All Claims Or Damages Arising Out Of Use/Misuse After Acceptance Or Possession Of Prizes Received In This Contest. By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the grand prize winner, the entrant will sign a release and waiver of liability. If the winner & guest do not execute the station’s form of release and waiver within 5 business days of winning the contest, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with the Soul Train Cruise contest rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner up winner. Once prize is released to the winning entrant, Soul 106-3 (WSRB-FM), Centric, StarVista Entertainment, & Entertainment Cruise Productions assume no responsibility as to how the prize is distributed.
13) Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
14) For a Copy of the “Soul Train Cruise” Official Rules, Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope To: Soul Train Cruise Rules, 6336 Calumet Ave, Hammond, Indiana, 46324